Friday, November 21, 2008

things i'm smiling about...

its sunny and windy today and i'm sure my neighbor wishes i would rake my leaves instead of letting them blow into her yard, but oh well. (i'm not really smiling about that, but again, oh well).

nikki is coming to visit for the weekend and it's been a while since we've been able to hang out, stay up late, talk and laugh, so i'm really looking forward to having her here.

so that's it, really. not much to say. hope your day is sunshiny! :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I hope you have a really great weekend! Randy is so cute :-)

mamadjay said...

Sounds like you and Nikki had a great time. I am glad for your new frind and his understanding of you and life right now. And as hard as it will likely be for you, I'm glad Reva has you to brighten her days and add your particular sparkle to life, and maybe even death too. I hope you can help her to fear no evil, even in the valley of the shadow of death... it's just a shadow, after all.

 

just write . . . | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates